HELVETIA LAVENDER FARM
Helvetia Lavender Festival
July 12-14, Friday – Sunday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
U-Cut Christmas Trees
Weekends: November 25 through December 11
Experience the Lavender Festival in picturesque Helvetia located in the hills just 20 minutes west of Portland Friday through Sunday, July 12, 13 and 14.
- Stroll through Lavender Fields and flower gardens
- Tea and Scones on the pavilion
- Live music by local musicians
- Family friendly with activities for children
- Lunch available 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Over 20+ vendors
- Festival proceeds benefit Good Neighbor Network, a nonprofit helping Ukraine, Malawi and Widows & Orphans. Learn more: www.Good-Neighbor-Network.org
Cut bunches of lavender, wander in our gardens and discover the wonderful products and uses of lavender. Watch wreath, bouquet and wand making demonstrations.
Tea and scones with fresh berries will be served on our pavilion. Lunch and other lavender themed sweets will be available.
All the profits from the tea pavilion and festival help widows and orphans globally.
Seasonal Hours: June 28 and 29, join us for tea and scones or for a delicious lunch on the pavillion(lunch by reservation only), cutting lavender, browsing in the Gift Shop or relaxing on the Pavilion.
12814 NW Bishop Rd., Hillsboro, OR 97124
Take Hwy 26 to Helvetia/Brookwood Rd exit #61. Head north towards the Helvetia Tavern and follow the signs.