HELVETIA LAVENDER FARM
Helvetia Lavender Festival
July 10th – 12th, Friday – Sunday – 10:00am – 5:00pm
U-Cut Christmas Trees
Open day after Thanksgiving. Visit our website for more details at:
Experience the Lavender Festival in picturesque Helvetia located in the hills just 20 minutes west of Portland Friday through Sunday, July 12, 13 and 14.
- Stroll through Lavender Fields and flower gardens
- Tea and Scones on the pavilion
- Live music by local musicians
- Family friendly with activities for children
- Lunch available 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Over 20+ vendors
- Festival proceeds benefit Good Neighbor Network, a nonprofit helping Ukraine, Malawi and Widows & Orphans. Learn more: www.Good-Neighbor-Network.org
Cut bunches of lavender, wander in our gardens and discover the wonderful products and uses of lavender. Watch wreath, bouquet and wand making demonstrations.
Tea and scones with fresh berries will be served on our pavilion. Lunch and other lavender themed sweets will be available.
All the profits from the tea pavilion and festival help widows and orphans globally.
Seasonal Hours: June 28 and 29, join us for tea and scones or for a delicious lunch on the pavillion(lunch by reservation only), cutting lavender, browsing in the Gift Shop or relaxing on the Pavilion.
12814 NW Bishop Rd., Hillsboro, OR 97124
Take Hwy 26 to Helvetia/Brookwood Rd exit #61. Head north towards the Helvetia Tavern and follow the signs.
- Listing categories Plants, Flowers and Buds / Essential Oil, Hydrosol, and Other Fragrance Products / Culinary Goods / Personal Care Products / Products for the Home / Arts & Crafts / "PROMOTE WITH US" MEMBERS ONLY: Store Open Seasonally / "PROMOTE AND GROW" MEMBERS ONLY: Amenities at Destinations / "PROMOTE WITH US" MEMBERS ONLY: Sunset Corridor Lavender Festivals / Live plants - specified varieties / Live plants - commom types / Fresh we-cut bouquets (seasonal) / Dried buds - culinary / Dried buds - aromatic / craft / Dried bouquets / Lavender in mixed bouquets / Essential oils and blends / Hydrosol and hydrosol-based products / Other lavender fragrance products / Dried culinary lavender buds / OLA branded lavender products / Jams and jellies / Syrups, sweeteners and sauces / Seasoning preparations (herb and spice mixtures, salts, sugars) / Confections (candies, cookies, scones, ice cream) / Savory items (prepared entrees, prepared salads, breads, sauces, vinegars) / Tea and other beverage Items / Lotions, scrubs and other body products / Perfumes / Bath and shower products / Hand-made bar soaps / Neck wraps and eye pillows / Room fresheners, sachets, potpourri / Original paintings, photographs or other art work / Original note cards / Hand-made jewelry / Hand-made clothing and fabric products / Hand-made craft items / Hand-made wands / Hand-made wreaths / Fresh Cut / U-Cut / Crafts / Music / Food / Gifts / Distilling / Vendors / Kids Stuff / Participating in Paint Out / Participating in Photo Contest