HELVETIA LAVENDER FARM
June 22-23, Friday & Saturday – 11:00am – 3:00pm
July 6-8, Friday – Sunday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Weekends: November 25 through December 11
Experience the Lavender Festival in picturesque Helvetia located in the hills just 20 minutes west of Portland Friday through Sunday, July 8, 9 and 10.
- Stroll through the lavender fields and perennial gardens.
- Relax on our pavilion with tea, scones or other goodies from our food vendors.
- Listen to the music of Andreas Algieri, Adrian Martin, Heather Keizur,and others.
- View lavender oil being distilled. Purchase oil and other products made from our oil.
- Explore the many booths full of lavender products and artistic creations.
- Purchase plants and learn about growing lavender in your garden.
Cut bunches of lavender, wander in our gardens and discover the wonderful products and uses of lavender. Watch wreath, bouquet and wand making demonstrations.
Tea and scones with fresh berries will be served on our pavilion. Lunch and other lavender themed sweets will be available.
All the profits from the tea pavilion and festival help widows and orphans globally.
Seasonal Hours: June 24 and 25, join us for tea and scones or for a delicious lunch on the pavillion(lunch by reservation only), cutting lavender, browsing in the Gift Shop or relaxing on the Pavilion.
Take Hwy 26 to Helvetia/Brookwood Rd exit #61. Head north towards the Helvetia Tavern and follow the signs.